1) I love these these keychains so much! Autumn, the owner of Game day Feels is super sweet and we have worked together on a few giveaways on my IG page. I personally have one of these keychains and they are such a fun touch.
2) Every year, this clear bag trends gets cuter and cuter and this one is no exception. Love the polka dots and chain detail PLUS you can take these bags into any stadium which is a total bonus because you know we have to carry our lipgloss.
3) Love these and her line of quirky apparel/ accessories! I follow her blog + IG personally, and she is hysterical! She lives in Chicago and hope that one day I casually run into her at Target and become BFF's.
4) Pillows are so awesome because not only are they practical and can be used all the time, they add a little touch of something special to your home decor. Instead of buying swapping out furniture or rugs that are expensive, I typically just buy new pillows to switch up the look of the room.
5) Who doesn't love a good oversized tote? This tote can carry everything from your groceries to all the baseball goods.
6) These are made from baseball glove laces! Such an awesome gift idea for someone that is as obsessed with baseball as me.
7) One way to accessorize a gameday outfit is to wear a cute pair of earrings in your team colors. I love these tassels ones and are so on trend!
8) This is a new item that I just added to my store. It has been a huge hit so far. I love that its glass and looks expensive.
9) My signature coffee mug just got a total face lift. This 10oz camp mug is ALL THE THINGS! Perfect for that morning coffee to start your crazy day.